My Services: Accounting Tutorials and other Services


Having trouble with accounting? Just email me and I will provide you with my services.
I am offering tutorial services on the following subjects on accounting on a per hour fee basis:

Basic Accounting
Partnership and Corporation
Tax 1: Income Taxation
Tax 2: Business and Transfer Taxes
Management Advisory Services

I also offer:
Piano Lessons
Basic Keyboarding (you can bring home my keyboard if you have no instrument at home)
Basic Guitar Lesson

If you also want to learn how to make a blog, I will offer it for free if you availed any of the services above.

If you are interested, email me at accountingarchives@ymail.com or elmerdimayuga@ymail.com and I will send you the information about my services.

If you are outside Batangas, add me on skype for your online tutorial. (elmer.dimayuga)

No comments:

Post a Comment