How to Stay Awake at Night While Studying Accounting Subjects

The common problem of students is how to stay awake at night while studying accounting. I have listed some tips that you may consider to combat this problem:

1. Sit properly while studying. Don't be slouchy.  Avoid studying while lying on your bed.  Study in a place where you cannot see your bed.  It will really tempt you to sleep.

2. Drink coffee. Some may not be used to this but during my CPA review days, I drank a lot of coffee and it really kept me awake.  If you really do not want to drink coffee, skip this number.

3. Don't turn off the lights. Never use a flashlight just to avoid distracting other people from their sleep.  Go to the other place where you'll have enough light to see everything that you are studying.

4. Don't be too closed to the aircon or to the electric fan. It's very relaxing to be with these two right?

I hope the tips that I mentioned could somehow help you to stay awake at night while studying accounting subjects.

1 comment:

  1. - Sir thank you for your advice it really helps me,hehhehe...

    ReplyDelete